North Baffin Adventurer - Dates & Prices
8 nights / 9 days
$7,800 per person + 5% GST
Prices shown in Canadian Dollars
All prices based on double occupancy.
Maximum group size of 6. ( please inquire about discounts for reservations of 6 ).
Each group will be accompanied by four Baffin Safari guides, including 2 local Inuit guides.
This is a 1:1.5 Guest-to-Guide ratio. This ensures an exceptionally high quality of service and experience.
Please contact us for availability, but see below for the North Baffin Adventurer dates that are possible for the 2018 Season:
May 18 - May 26
May 25 - June 2
June 1- June 9
June 8 - June 16
- Pond Inlet - The first and second-last night of the trip will be spent in Pond Inlet.
Baffin Safari Base Camp - 4 nights will be spent at the exclusive Baffin safari Base camp.
Baffin Safari Igloo Camp - 1 night will be spent in traditional Inuit Igloo’s constructed exclusively for Baffin Safari guests. Guests have the option to also stay in one of our Yurt Expedition domes if they like.
Iqaluit - On your return journey to Ottawa, you will enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in Iqaluit.
- All meals.
- Your Hot Air Balloon flight.
- Expert Baffin Safari expedition guides, including local Inuit guides.
- All transportation while on the expedition.
- Flights to and from Ottawa.
- Accommodation in Ottawa (we are happy to assist with special rates and bookings).
- Flights to & from Pond Inlet (again, we are happy to assist with special rates and bookings).
- Tips, gratuities, personal expenses.
- Travel, medical and evacuation insurance coverage.
- Any unforeseen additional costs associated with weather and/or layovers in Pond Inlet, Iqaluit or Ottawa including flight changes, additional hotels and meals.
All Baffin Safari guests will be required to have both full medical insurance and insurance for emergency evacuation and search & rescue coverage. Trip cancellation / interruption insurance and personal property insurance are also very strongly recommended.